Rehabilitation Therapy in Eunice & Iota, LA
There is so much more to comprehensive rehabilitation than just exercises and massages.
That’s why RehabXcel offers a vast menu of treatments tailored to your specific therapeutic needs.
Among the most effective treatments we offer are:
- Dry Needling – Also known as intramuscular stimulation, this is an alternative medicine technique similar to acupuncture in which thin, stainless steel needles penetrate the skin and stimulate underlying trigger points, helping to relieve muscle pain or spasms. Our team of physical and occupational therapists [Link to Meet the Team page] are certified in dry needling.
- Cupping – This is a manual therapy technique performed by our physical therapists at RehabXcel. Its purpose is to loosen tight muscles, muscle attachments, and adhesions, and to lift connective tissue.
- Customized Hand Orthosis – Also known as hand splints, wrist orthoses, ulnar deviation correction splints,and hand orthoses, these tools are designed and used to treat everything from arthritis, tendon injuries, and broken bones to chronic pain, burns, and nerve injuries.
- Manual Therapy – Your relief, recovery, and rehabilitation are of the utmost importance. And to achieve your goals, you will need professional help. At RehabXcel, we also know the best results require our physical and occupational therapists actually using their hands to help you through rehabilitation. This is called manual therapy, and we spend a great deal of our time and focus on this method – because it works.
- Neurological Retraining – This form of treatment effectively “rewires” your brain to help overcome the effects of conditions such as fatigue, chronic pain, cognitive dysfunction (memory loss, brain fog), headaches, fibromyalgia, Poor circulation, PTSD, and so much more. The process involves visual, spatial, movement, language, and emotional restructuring exercises to regulate your chronic stress response and promote optimal health.
- Balance Retraining – Balance problems can be remedied with a customized program of exercises designed to help patients compensate for imbalance, adapt to less balance, and maintain physical activity.
- Vertigo/Balance Retraining – Balance retraining exercises can hasten recovery from any change in your balance system function including changes caused by chronic dizziness.
- Therapeutic Exercises – Our physical and occupational therapists are specially trained to create exercise programs designed to rebuild your strength and restore flexibility, stability, and normal function in a sequence and intervals custom-suited to your specific needs.
- Sports-Specific Rehab – RehabXcel offers a variety of therapeutic programs that are tailored to the specific rehabilitative needs of patients.
- Return-to-Work – RehabXcel specializes in Workers’ Compensation services, including comprehensive rehabilitative care for all types of work-related injuries. We have the experience and know-how to get you back to work as quickly as possible – but not until we are certain you have completed your recovery. In addition to addressing your specific injury, we’ll show you how to prevent reinjury while meeting the demands of your work tasks.
- Pain Management – In cases of long-term pain, our therapists can create a program designed to make you stronger and help you move and feel better despite your chronic condition.
- Wound Care – RehabXcel provides physical therapy wound care for patients who have open wounds as a result of pressure, vascular insufficiency, trauma, surgery, and/or diabetes.
Effective Relief and Rehabilitation You Can Count On
RehabXcel is proud of its reputation for excellence in physical, occupational, and speech therapy. But most of all, we get the greatest satisfaction from helping our patients regain their strength, mobility, and zest for life.
If you are coping with a physical or neurological injury or condition, you owe it to yourself to consult with one of our caring and highly skilled therapists. We have the experience, commitment, and proven techniques to achieve the best rehabilitative results, enabling you to live your life to the fullest. So, call us today at (337) 457-8164 to schedule a visit to our conveniently located Eunice or Iota offices.